Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Knit Duster Cover

While at the Swissvale Farmers Market last Saturday, one of our neighbors who happens to be in the booth next to us shared an idea. She said that she saw a knit duster cover and thought this might be a good item for us to make.

Loving that someone cared enough to make a suggestion - I came home and looked up the pattern. 
Here's the result.



This actually turned out pretty well and was easy to make. I used Lily Sugar' n Cream Stripes yarn. It fit my dust broom pretty well. The nice thing about the cotton duster cover - it's easy to wash as it is cotton. This way you don't have to keep buying refills. 

I haven't actually used it to see how well it works. I thought I would give that honor to Tianna. She can report back to me on how well it did and I will report back with the results in a future blog.

3 comments:

  1. that's is just amazing.. thanks for posting this type of blog here.. thanks a lot for your efforts you give us. keep updating, and keep blogging.
    Cotton Duster Manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is very nice and very impressive, thanks for it and keep updating. 
    Garbage Bag Manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really quite amazing post with good information. Keep sharing your valuable knowledge. I do follow your blogs and read them properly.
    Garbage Bag Manufacturer

    ReplyDelete