Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Another Happy Customer

Today we have a very special happy customer story.
After posting these flower wreaths on Facebook, my childhood friend Debbie contacted me to purchase one of these wreaths that Donna and I made. 


She said that she wanted one of the daisy wreaths ... in fact it is the one clear at the end of this picture. 
After I mailed it to her she said that she was giving it to her mom, Vivian.
I was thrilled since Vivian was like a second mother to me since Debbie and I spent a lot of time together as children.

Here's Vivian with her wreath.


Enjoy the wreath Vivian!

You too can enjoy one of these wreaths as it will be one of the items of the week at the Swissvale Farmers Market this Saturday. Stay tuned to tomorrows blog when I will unveil the second item of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment