Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Decorating with Kitchen Towels


A few years back some of our customers kept asking us to make the hanging kitchen towels. Donna and I figured it out and now we have another fan favorite.

These towels seem to have a vintage feel as it reminds people of their relatives and friends who use to make these in the past. It is also a super easy way to decorate your kitchen.

Donna and I have perfected these towels by using cotton yarn at the top. Cotton keeps its shape a lot better than its acrylic counterpart.  We also try to use the best quality towels we can buy.

One favorite themed towel is the pet towels.


When it isn’t a holiday we try to have everyday towels.


Of course we have the seasonal towels.



Next year I am trying to come up with a different towel topper. I would like to share it but I can’t find the pattern yet. I will have all winter to figure it out.  If you are a fan of these towels you will definitely want to stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment