Wednesday, November 26, 2014

TV Inspired Wrap?

Back on November 12 I did a blog about a wrap that my sister made in less than a day.
I posted it on Facebook and a friend asked me to make her two of the wraps.

Apparently this wrap and a whole line of knit wear has been inspired by the Starz TV Series Outlander. When I found this out Donna and I had to watch this series. So we found it on OnDemand and are in the middle of watching it.

Mary Maxim, the company where I bought the yarn to make the wraps has been promoting the knit wear in the series by selling patterns and kits that looks like what the main character has been wearing. Of course I ordered 3 of the 5 kits. I will do a later blog on that when I finish the projects. 

Here are the wraps I made for my friend.




Keep an eye for other projects that Donna and I will be working on this holiday weekend.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment