Friday, October 24, 2014

Camo Neck Warmers

About a year ago I did a blog on neck warmers and the fact that I was thinking of making them with camouflage yarn. 
Well this year I have made some and will have them at the Swissvale Farmers Market as the item of the week on Saturday, Oct 25, 2014.

Here are some pictures.

Camouflage

Urban Camo

Pink Camo - I call it female camo

It is amazing how many different camo themed yarn Red Heart has.
Camouflage
Pink Camo
Urban Camo
Desert Camo
Mirage Camo

This is truly a unisex item as they would make wonderful gifts for both men and women.

I have also made them in solid colors as well.



These can be made in any color. Don't like what you see here and want something different - just ask and we can make you whatever color you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment