Monday, October 21, 2013

Fun Football Hats


Fall is upon us and so are the requests for fall related hats.

My co-worker Keith asked me to make some hats for his nephews for Christmas gifts. I suggested the football hats pictured here.

One hat has the ear flaps and the other does not.

My other two co-worker saw the finished hats and asked if I could make hats that they could wear to their sons football games. Donna and I got to work searching for the pattern for adult hats and found it.

Kelly and Maura modeling their new hats

After I finished Maura and Kelly's hats Keith asked if I could make these hats in the University of Pittsburgh colors. Well of course I can and here is the proof.



Tomorrows blog will be on other fall related hats. The only hint I will give you is that these hats will be way different than the football hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment