Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Flower Headbands

I met a good friend for dinner on a Friday evening. As we were talking she said "I bet you could make a headband like the one my mother gave me." I immediately pulled my phone out and said I have made similar headbands. She asked for three. Here's what I came up with for her.



This headband is made using Lion Brand's Vanna's Choice in Grey Marble. It's accented with black yarn on the top and bottom. The flower I started out with a black base and layered the grey marble yarn the top. I sewed a vintage button on this one.



This headband was made using Loops & Threads Impeccable yarn in soft taupe. I used a variegated tan and white yarn around the top and bottom and also used the same yarn to make the flower. I used another vintage button for the middle of the flower.



The black headband didn't photograph as well - but I used Lion Brand's Vanna's Choice in black. I accented the headband with a variegated black and white yarn and used the same yarn for the flower. I used a flower button on this headband. I do believe it was from one of my shirts that got old so I rescued the buttons. 




No comments:

Post a Comment