Thursday, August 1, 2013

For Sale - Craft Items

The McClure Ave Yard Sale is just a couple days away. I did see in some local newspapers that this is the weekend for yard sales in Swissvale. Several streets are having sales.

At my house you will find some craft items for sale. Since we now have a knitting business I do not have the time to do as much cross stitch as I would like.

Pictured here you will see what I have for sale.

Two cross stitch kits and some small round frames.
Here are some kits that I acquired somewhere along the way.
Here are some holiday frames - stitch something to put in them.
Makes great gifts!
Since the last picture was holiday related. I am going to show you something that will be at the sale that is made using wine glasses.


Aren't these cute! Just another way of recycling everyday items.

No comments:

Post a Comment