Sunday, March 10, 2013

Knitting Studio


You have heard of the man cave – well we have a knitting cave or studio.  A little over a year ago I enclosed my side porch to make a room for all the yarn and knitting accessories that we have accumulated.

I feel that where you knit is as important as what you are knitting on if you are going for total relaxation. Imagine sitting in the armless chairs - so there are no restrictions from the needles hitting the arms of the chair.


Sitting across from the fireplace.



We have our pattern books close by.


Of course we have our yarn readily available … this is just one area where we have yarn.


We also have our needles ready to use.


A renovation contractor that I have hired several times – in fact he enclosed the porch for me – thinks I don’t have enough knitting needles. What do you think? Believe it or not … we do use a lot of these since we work on several projects at the same time.

I have even hired other crafters to help decorate our studio.



What's In A Name - Letter Art by Lynne made these signs for us.
So that is our creative space.

Later on this week I will be blogging on our knitting groups that will be meeting on Wednesday and Thursday. I will also share the next knitting square pattern.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment